GameDistribution SDK for Construct 3
- Make sure you have an account and your game is registered on developer.gamedistribution.com
- Download the latest version of the plugin from here: sdk.c3addon
- In your Construct3 project, go to
Menu > View > Addon manager
Install new addon
- Select and upload the
.c3addonfile you've just downloaded
- Restart the editor (refresh your browser if you are using the online version)
- Double click your stage and select
- Select the new
GameDistribution SDKobject in the project folder.
- Copy your Game ID and paste it into the
Game IDfield in the object properties.
You can find your Game ID within your Gamedistribution control panel after creating a new game.
Making ads appear
Making ads appear is very easy. Simply use the
Display an ad action from the
GameDistribution SDK object within your event sheet.
It is very important that you pause your game and mute any audio when an ad is being displayed.
The SDK provides two events (
Ad playing and
Ad finished) for you to use in order to accomplish this.
Have a look at this example to get an idea of how to use it.